Effective January 13th, Microsoft® is giving you a Second Shot to advance your career! In this challenging professional marketplace, technology expertise, combined with proven job-role qualifications can help you differentiate your resume, move up the organizational chart, and tackle new professional opportunities. Second Shot, the most successful certification promotion in Microsoft’s history, has returned to help you rise to your next IT or Developer career challenge.
· Starting January 13, 2010 take any IT Professional, Developer, or Business Management (Dynamics) Certification exam and get a FREE retake if you fail. Customers must take their first exam and (if necessary) their retake exam before June 30, 2010.
What Is Second Shot?
Second Shot is a special offer designed to help reduce the fear of failing a Microsoft Certification exam and to further your career. Second Shot provides one FREE retake if you fail your Certification Exam.
How long is the Second Shot Offer?
You will have to get a voucher code, schedule an exam, pay for your exam, and take both the first exam and (if necessary) your Second Shot retake exam by June 30, 2010.
Which Exams Qualify?
The Second Shot offer applies to all IT professional and developer certification exams, and all Microsoft Dynamics exams (all 070 exams). The offer also includes all academic exams (072).
How do I take advantage of the offer?
· Visit webpage: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/offers/career.aspx
· Click on the ‘Register Now’ Link
· Fill out the profile information
· Once complete, you will be directed to another web page that will provide you a unique voucher code. The code will also be e-mailed to you.
· The web page will also have a link to go directly to Prometric to register and schedule your exam (www.prometric.com/microsoft)
· You will use your voucher code during the registration process on the Prometric site to obtain the offer.
How is this offer connected to the ‘Career Campaign’?
The career campaign provides training and certification to help you get prepared for your next job in IT or Development, or help you to be more valuable in your existing role. The Career Campaign provides ‘learning plans’ that map to many of the top job roles in IT and Development. Every certification that is in these learning plans is eligible for Second Shot.
What will happen to Second Shot Vouchers after June 30, 2010?
They will convert to Single Shot Vouchers and the offer will no longer apply.
What happens if I lose my voucher number?
After you registered on the Microsoft site for the Second Shot offer, you received a confirmation e-mail message, if you lose your voucher number, check the e-mail message again, as it provides a link to a page where you can obtain a new voucher number.
If I did not pass an exam before I registered for a Second Shot voucher, am I eligible for the Second Shot offer?
No. To be eligible for this Second Shot offer, you needed to register for Second Shot before you took the initial exam.
Can other offers or discounts be combined with Second Shot offers?
No, the Second Shot offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
How many Exams Can I take with the Offer?
The Second Shot offer provides you with one free retake for each paid exam that you do not pass on the first try
Does Second Shot apply to Academic Exams (072)?
Yes, the Second Shot offer does apply to Academic Exams.
I have purchased or am about to purchase a Career Package from my local partner. Will the exam voucher included have Second Shot as part of it?
Yes. To qualify, you must take both your first exam and any retake exam between January 13 and June 30, 2010.
If your partner received their Package from Microsoft after January 13, this exam voucher code you receive in the kit will be eligible for a free retake.
If your partner received the Package from Microsoft prior to January 13, you will automatically receive an email from Prometric with a free retake voucher code within 7 days of failing your first exam.
Finally, if you failed your exam and are not sure when your partner received the Package:
1) Visit www.prometrc.com/Microsoft and try to use your voucher code to schedule your free retake. If it does not work, Prometric will email you your exam retake voucher code within 7 days of failing your first exam
2) If you have any questions or concerns please email email@example.com