Working with tables can mean a lot of tweaking and fine-tuning while you adjust the look and fit of your rows and columns. To balance your table’s appearance, click on the table and then select the rows or columns you want to adjust. Select the Layout tab from the Ribbon, if necessary, and choose Distribute Rows or Distribute Columns on the Cell Size panel.
These commands uniformly distribute the sizes of the selected rows or columns without affecting the size of the table itself.ery.
More Tip & Tricks here.
You May be interested in these courses:
- Microsoft Word 2010 Course – Level 1
- Microsoft Word 2010 Course – Level 2
- Microsoft Word 2010 Course – Level 3
- Excel 2010 Course – Level 1
- Excel 2010 Course – Level 2
- Excel 2010 Course – Level 3