New Horizons will be taking part in the Windows Server 2012 Community Roadshow at Microsoft’s HQ in Sandyford Tuesday 22nd May.
Microsoft MVPs bring you all you need to know about Windows Server 2012. Join the industry experts at a Windows Server 2012 Community Roadshow that will keep you up to date and ahead of the pack!
Who should attend?
IT Professionals and partners who are excited about the upcoming release of the Windows Server 2012 technology.
This event will showcase presentations and demos from Microsoft MVPs on the following topics
- Simplifies configuration processes
- Improved management of multi-server environments
- Role-centric dashboard and integrated console
- Simplifies administration process of multi-server environments with Windows PowerShell 3.0
- More secure multi-tenancy
- Flexible infrastructure, when and where you need it
- Scale, performance, and density
- High availability
- Storage and Availability
- Reduces planned maintenance downtime
- Addresses the causes of unplanned downtime
- Increases availability for services and applications
- Increases operational efficiency and lower costs
- Manage private clouds more efficiently
- Link private clouds with public cloud services
- Connect users more easily to IT resources
Register here for the event: https://ws2012rocks.msregistration.com/Default.aspx